One of the things we've been doing is keeping track of the weather in a diary. We certainly saw a fantastic variety of weather during this time! We measured the following things on eight different occasions:
- temperature - how warm was it in degrees celsius?
- precipitation - how much rain did we have?
- cloud cover - what percentage of the sky is covered in cloud?
- cloud type - what kind of clouds were in the sky?
- wind strength - how hard was the wind blowing?
- wind direction - which direction was the wind coming from?
- comfort level - how comfortable were we?
Here is Bethany's weather diary:
Today we interpreted and analysed all the data we have gathered, and made the following statements: