Today we had a visit from the Kahurangi Performing Arts Group. This group travels the country, sharing their love of performing and Maori culture. We were super impressed with their skills, and really enjoyed the show.
- I enjoyed the stories, because they were interesting. My favourite one was 'Pania Of The Reef'. Mitchell.
- It was funny watching Josh trying to do the moves with the taiaha. He was shy at the start, but became more confident. Rebecca.
- I enjoyed the story about the woman swimming across the lake. The way Lucky and Toots told the story was really funny. Finlay.
- The end part was cool, because they were awesome singers, and sang loud and proud! I also enjoyed watching the girls do the poi. Freda.
- The whole show was really funny, and they were good at making the audience laugh. Hollie.