DROWN OUT NEGATIVITY WITH POSITIVITY
Kelly Wilson - AUTHOR, TRAINER OF KAIMANAWA HORSES, TV STAR
- Hard work pays off.
- Never stop learning.
- Set goals.
- Face your fears.
- Success is no accident.
- Once you've decided on a goal, charge after it in an unstoppable manner.
- Write down a list of 100 things you want to achieve - and do it!
- You don't have to be good to start. But, you'll never be good if you don't start.
Lisa Tamati - ULTRA MARATHON RUNNER
- If the challenge terrifies you, do it anyway!
- It's okay to fail, we all fail. If you're not failing, you're probably not pushing yourself hard enough.
- If you have a dream, keep going! It doesn't matter how long it takes you to achieve it.
- If we're willing to push ourselves, we can achieve unbelievable things.
Jono Naylor - FORMER MAYER OF PALMERSTON NORTH & MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT
- Try to be excellent at what you're good at.
- Tomorrow doesn't have to be the same as today.
- We need to give people a reason to follow us - HOPE.
- H = humility = give credit where credit is due.
- O = others focused = put others ahead of yourself.
- P = play to your strengths = we're all good at something, so keep trying till you find your thing.
- E = extend yourself = take risks.
Riley Hatherway (17 Years Old) - FOUNDER OF YOUNG OCEAN EXPLORER MOVEMENT